|little survey-like thing
||[Dec. 11th, 2005|12:36 pm]
|||||Let Me Be- Britney Spears||]|
1. did you have a new year's resolution this year? No, I never make them.
2. if so, did you go through with it? N/A
3. does it snow where you live? Occasionally. And when it does, everyone freaks out.
4. do you like hot chocolate? OMG I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE!!
5. have you ever been to times square to watch the ball drop? Um, no. That's a bit far away.
1. did you have a valentine last year? No
2. did you WANT a valentine? Try for the last 19 years there, too.
3. did you play in the snow? We didn't have any (well, to my knowledge)
4. do you have february break? Nopers
5. when you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? Yea, I did. It was kinda fun.
1. are you Irish? I think there's some somewhere in me.
2. do you wear green on St. Patty's Day? Not really. Mainly because I don't have any green clothes, except for my bathrobe but I can't really wear that all day. Well, I could, but ... yea.
3. do you believe in leprechauns, four leaf clovers and all that stuff? Um, sure.
1. do you like the rain? Not really.
2. do you celebrate easter? Yeah.
3. do you get tons of candy? Not really tons anymore, but my parents give me a few things of candy (like a chocolate bunny!)
4. Have you ever danced or kissed in the rain? Yes, I have (coincidentally, it happened when St. Bernadette's put on "Singin in the Rain", lol) and no, I have not. Why would you want to be outside kissing? It's much more fun to be kissing inside in the warmth of the bed next a fire.
5. do you believe in the easter bunny? Not really.
1. what's your favorite kind of flower? Well, they're all pretty, so i like them all.
2. do you love your mommy? Yea, she's really cool
3. do you like the spring? It's fun when it's warm, but not when it's raining. Ick.
4. finish the phrase - APRIL's SHOWER: brings May flowers
5. what would you think of as a spring color? bright green
1. what's the last grade you finished? my 13th year of school (freshman year of college)
2. what day did/do you graduate school? I think my HS graduation was like May 29 or something like that.
3. do you love your dad? See Mom.
1. do you have any special occasions on 4th of july? Not really. We have a BBQ and my mom makes these really cool red and blue jello things with whipped cream in the middle and they're very yummy. And of course we go see fireworks.
2. would you consider yourself patriotic? Yes.
3. do you go on any vacations during this month? Not anymore.
4. ever gotten really drunk on 4th of july? No, not really. Not a big drinker
1. do you do anything special to end off your summer? Not really.
2. does school start during this month? Yup. Last week of.
3. do you go swimming a lot in the summer? Not a lot, but usually my friend Vikki ropes me into doing it at the swimming pool near her house.
4. do you like swimming? I LOVE IT!
5. do you go to the beach a lot? Not really, not a beach person.
1. does school start during this month? Yeah.
2. do you like school? Depends on the classes I have
3. suppp number three? Sup
4. who's your favorite teacher? TOM NOWELL IS MY HERO!
5. do you like fall better than summer? I like the early part of fall where it's still fairly warm.
1. what was your craziest halloween costume ever? I didn't really have many, but junior year of HS, I dressed up as Raggedy Andy (and my friend Kerry was Raggedy Ann) and this past year, I was Obi Wan Kenobi
2. do you still go trick or treating? Nope, stopped doing that years ago. When I was still in high school, I'd pass it out and give out the candy I didn't like first to the kids, so I could have the ones I liked to myself. MWAHAHAHAHA!
3. what's your favorite candy? 3 Muskeeters and Milky Way
4. what are you gonna be this year? Don't know, but I'm sure Amy will come up with something.
1. who's house do you usually go to for thanksgiving? My mom and my aunt alternate every year.
2. do you like stuffing? Nope.
3. what are you thankful for? A lot of things. Not going into details
4. name everyone who's at your family dinner? My aunt Susan and Uncle Fred, my parents, my grandma, and me. Occasionally, Kathleen (my aunt's daughter) will come and possibly bring some of her friends, but usually, it's just us.
1. do you celebrate christmas? Yeah.
2. hannukah? Nope
3. do you get presents? Yeah.
4. all you want for chistmas is? This year? $50 gift card to a bookstore so I can get new Meg Cabot books and the new Nicole Kelby book.
5. do you like cold weather? Not really. I get cold. And that's sad.